Superdrol 20mg Norma
Methasterone, or Superdrol also known as methyldrostanolone is another steroid that has become available. It’s a very potent steroid that is relatively unique in the fact that it can be absorbed orally – meaning that you don’t need to use any needles to experience the benefits.
This alone is a game-changer for many people. However, it’s important to remember that any form of anabolic-androgenic steroid is not without its risks. In this article, we’re going to talk about the benefits, risks, and safety precautions of using Superdrol
What is Superdrol?
Superdrol is known by a couple of names, primarily methasterone or methyldrostanolone. For the sake of simplicity, we’ll just be referring to it as Superdrol.
Superdrol is believed to be one of the strongest orally active steroids that you can find. This is impressive because it allows for the opportunity to not need an injection to experience the benefits of a steroid.
Methasterone has been around since the early 1950s, but it wasn’t sold as a prescription drug. This means that it was never officially supposed to be available through the pharmaceutical market. A similar compound – Masteron – has been distributed.
Just because Superdrol wasn’t marketed as a pharmaceutical doesn’t mean that it wasn’t sold, though – it was marketed as a prohormone and dietary supplement. This was back in 2006. The FDA caught on to the misleading advertising – methasterone is neither a prohormone nor a healthy supplement – and the compound was completely banned in 2012.
Now it’s considered a controlled substance like many other androgenic steroids. In fact, studies are currently being done to identify different ways in which methasterone can be identified in the bodies of athletes and bodybuilders.
Despite its legality, a lot of people are still sourcing the steroids illegally and using it because of its high oral bioavailability. Not only is it illegal, it’s also known to cause a number of side effects and be extremely bad for the liver Benefits of using Superdrol
It’s illegal. It’s unhealthy. It’s destructive. But people are still using it. There must be some reason, right?
Actually, there are quite a few reasons. Here are some of the most common reasons that people use Superdrol despite the dangers associated with it. Most of these benefits can be attributed to the increase in hormones that are caused by other steroids, and are thus quite similar.
- Increased gains. One of the main reasons that people use steroids of any form is because they want to increase the results of their workouts. Steroids are great for this because they increase the influence of testosterone in the body Testosterone is known to increase the amount of muscle growth in the body, so taking a steroid like methasterone can certainly help to boost the amount of muscle that you gain after a hefty workout.
- Increased libido. One of the initial effects that one might experience when they’re taking a steroid is an increase in libido. This is particularly true if you struggle with a condition like hypogonadism in which your body can’t produce enough testosterone on its own.
- It’s great for cutting. Even if you’re hoping to simply cut back on fat instead of building muscle, methasterone can be a great help. It will accelerate the growth and toning of lean muscle mass while helping you shed excess pounds.
- It helps enhance strength. More so than other steroids, Superdrol has been known to help increase an individual’s strength. Some people have reported significant increases in strength of up to 25% after a single Superdrol cycle.
- It prevents injection infections. Injecting anything, including steroids, can lead to a lot of problems – not the last of which is an infection at the site of injection. Since Superdrol is orally active, it doesn’t cause the risk of developing an infection.